• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2015 Ram EcoDiesel bought off showroom floor

jason gardner

Jan 31, 2019
Truck Year
Have only had one problem and if put on 18000 miles Towing 13000 lb have an enclosed trailer I built a homemade oil cooler and deleted the EGR and had my computer flashed for the maximum horsepower also Built My Own water-cooled intercooler that goes with the air cools intercooler and dual pipes 3 inch exhaust and built a 3in intake with cold air ram air

John

Nov 13, 2015
Hopefully it's not a leak at the turbo cooler, but it's sounds like it might be.

jason gardner

Jan 31, 2019
Truck Year
Where would I get a steel braided replacement pipe and hose assembly for this turbo cooler feed pipe

John

Nov 13, 2015
Any Mopar parts retailer. Online prices are good and often your local dealer will match the price or at least come close. May I suggest looking it up online first and then visit your dealers parts department with pricing in hand.

jason gardner

Jan 31, 2019
Truck Year
had to overnight from Wyoming so I had to pay an overnight fee but ended up paying a grand total of 333 bucks couldn't find it anywhere else that could get it here under a week