• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2016 Big Horn Eco Diesel

Regai Buffett

Apr 2, 2019
Truck Year
Morning everyone!!
My name is Regai Buffett and I own a 2016 Big Horn. I have had it since new and wouldnt trade it for the world!....

Regai Buffett

Apr 2, 2019
Truck Year
Bought it brand new done tires and rims and tint... just off warranty so going to banks exhaust systems shortly.1993

cs in Alabama

Feb 21, 2019
Truck Year
I have been running the GDE tune since 5k miles, and as soon as I do the recall update I am doing the delete as well. It has gotten to be quite the chase to find the Flo Pro turbo back exhaust. Lots of filter back exhausts out there though. Nice looking truck! You are happy with it so I assume you do mostly highway miles.

Regai Buffett

Apr 2, 2019
Truck Year
Yeh im running about 115000km on it now and looking to do the full banks conversion. The filter back is ok but I want to delete as much factory as I can. Been reading about intake conversions and what not lately. Lots of stuff out there for these trucks...

cs in Alabama

Feb 21, 2019
Truck Year
ah! Canadian (those KM's gave you away) yeah, you have no restriction on buying the exhaust. Our EPA down here is just getting a bit aggressive on diesel delete parts.