• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2016 ed slt with 100000kms and egr issue

Bomb33

Jul 28, 2018
Truck Year
Going to start by saying I love this truck. So much that I just invested in the gde tune. And some other goodies. But up until now I had no problems. Egr cooler had a leak and I eventually went through a jug of coolant topping off until the truck wouldn't rev past 2000rpm. Long story short I paid a deductable to have the egr cooler replaced by dealer and back up and running. But after some reading on here I found out about the tune from gde and now I'm waiting on the delete kit and some straight pipe lol.
Will post back and let you know how it runs.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Going to start by saying I love this truck. So much that I just invested in the gde tune. And some other goodies. But up until now I had no problems. Egr cooler had a leak and I eventually went through a jug of coolant topping off until the truck wouldn't rev past 2000rpm. Long story short I paid a deductable to have the egr cooler replaced by dealer and back up and running. But after some reading on here I found out about the tune from gde and now I'm waiting on the delete kit and some straight pipe lol.
Will post back and let you know how it runs.
Welcome! Keep us posted... most love how the truck changes with a tune!

Bomb33

Jul 28, 2018
Truck Year
So I started yesterday and let me tell you.....wtf was I thinking. Or my brother for that matter. It's been real fun being a mechanic for a couple days lmao
It ain't no picnic more of a shit show. Almost there. Just going to change the oil and add the new oil pressure switch.and hopefully I'm up and running. Will keep you updated to let you know how I go.

Bomb33

Jul 28, 2018
Truck Year
So finished this little project finally after lots of f bombs. Works like a charm. I notice a pep in my trucks acceleration. And notice a little bit of a turbo noise which wasn't there before. I only driven it lightly so far but had to say for the work I put in and money I'm glad I did it. Will post back with some stats and how it performs.