• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2016 r1500 eco error code P20BD

Mar

Dec 1, 2019
Truck Year
I have had this issue since Christmas with error code P20DB. Related to DEF system. Happened when it was -30C. Anyone have any solutions or ideas as to how I can fix this or make it go away other then clear code whenever I go out. No one in my area wants to touch my truck or have any solutions to my problem. Also, their High Tech readers will not allow access to cpu or log issues and details.. Internet has lots of ideas but no simple fix. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Nearest dealer is an hour away. Rather not take to dealer as I have tune. In the boonies with no help!!! M
Sorry, I'm new at this listing forums, I read others all the time. Not tech savvy.

Last edited:

Mar

Dec 1, 2019
Truck Year
Im not having those issues. My truck is still running. I have put another 10k on truck. No shutdown. I do clear error code but that doesnt seem to matter.