• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2017 ram 1500 eco diesel check engine light

Doug sannan

Feb 11, 2018
Truck Year
I just bought a 2017 ram eco-diesel now has 180 miles on it and a check engine light came on all gauges are find runs fine just has a check engine light on on at 180 miles any ideas?

Scottd

Apr 23, 2017
Truck Year
You need to find out what the code is before anyone can help you here. Auto parts stores can read the codes for free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scottd

Apr 23, 2017
Truck Year

I believe that’s a low exhaust temp code. Which is more than likely a nuisance code. I would make note of it, and then reset it, and see if it comes back on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve G

Feb 20, 2018
Truck Year
That's the code I got at 800 mi. Couple days later , went off on it's own. Got appt. tomorrow morning for a scan. Doubt if they find anything, running great!

Eco 1111

Mar 13, 2018
Truck Year
I have a 2017 with 2500 miles same code took it in low exhaust temp, it was 17degreesF this morning. The code is not active but stored so they said it should go away. Anyone know what causes it?