• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2020-2021 Ecodiesel DPF back Exhaust options

no_plugs

Mar 19, 2021
Truck Year
Not Listed
I've been doing some searching for exhaust options from DPF back. So far the only option I see for the 2020-2021 models is from Magnaflow. Does anyone else know of any exhaust options for the Gen 3 motor trucks?

Obviously not looking to do a full delete as Im still under warrranty. I just want a little more sound from the exhaust.

here's a link to the magnaflow option

MagnaFlow Ram 1500 Street Series Filter-Back Performance Exhaust System

no_plugs

Mar 19, 2021
Truck Year
Not Listed
You're not gonna hear any difference at all. Well.. if you do, it's no worth the cost vs what you get in my opinion.
I've been searching for some sound clips on the internet and have yet to find any.

I'd like to hear some with just the rear section of the exhaust done. This truck is awfully quiet. I don't want straight pipe loud, but it would be nice to hear it a little more.

Burner1352

Aug 29, 2020
Truck Year
I had an MBRP system on my 08 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0 CRD. It did have a nice sound, but was not as loud as I was hoping. They have gone out of there way to make sure these trucks are quiet regardless of the exhaust system we put on. You would have to remove the bung that is in front of the DPF system and do a turbo back system to get any real sound improvements.

vwvanagen789

Mar 20, 2021
Truck Year
Here's a sound clip of the Banks exhaust kit with no muffler. I had to edit it into a smaller file to upload and it doesn't sound as deep now. Like BoostN indicated above it's not a huge difference at idle but it's something at higher RPMs. It's much easier to service the fuel filter now.

Attachments

• 1620350928760~2.mp4
    980.2 KB · Views: 48