• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2021 EcoDiesel RAM 1500 - first oil change

Paul Merrill

Dec 9, 2020
Truck Year
Not Listed
Hello everyone. We bit the bullet and ordered a new 2021 EcoDiesel so we could get everything we wanted and not what we didn't. Amazing how expensive these trucks have gotten over the years! We have just a little over 1,000 miles on her so far and are extremely pleased with power, and delvery of that power. Seems the 8 speed does it's job seamlessly and the air suspension we ordered allows the truck to drive more like a heavy sedan, or like my wife likes to say... "a luxury tank".

I've owned several diesel's over the years; a couple of 5.9 cummins and a couple of 7.3 powerstrokes. Absolutely amazed at the characteristics of this relatively small 3.0 EcoDiesel! It does rev a bit higher than I'm used to in a diesel when it's trying to make power, but doesn't really cause harsh shifts as a result.

I have one question for you guys... looks like I'll be doing my first oil change at 5,000 miles - do you all agree with that mileage?

Thank you,
Paul

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
3K miles and OAs diet for the rest of your ownership.

Attachments

• Blackstone_12_9_20_2015_3.0_ecodiesel.pdf
    62.7 KB · Views: 17