• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2021 Glow Plug

Brian B

Nov 16, 2022
Truck Year
Anyone know where to get a new glow plug besides the dealer? Even the dealer does not stock and very expensive to order with no assurance of how long . Mine is a 2021 Jeep Gladiator, love the truck but after only 43000 miles I get the check engine light with a #4 glow plug code set. Are these glow plugs the same as some older engines, or is there a substitute? None of my local or on line parts suppliers can get them. Help! Thanks

Brian B

Nov 16, 2022
Truck Year
Did you check RockAuto.com ?
Yes, checked that site. Rock Auto does not even list it for 2021. Looks like MY MOPAR PARTS . Com has it, waiting for confirmation. Thank you for the reply.

21RamEcodieselOwner

Apr 16, 2022
Truck Year
Anyone know where to get a new glow plug besides the dealer? Even the dealer does not stock and very expensive to order with no assurance of how long . Mine is a 2021 Jeep Gladiator, love the truck but after only 43000 miles I get the check engine light with a #4 glow plug code set. Are these glow plugs the same as some older engines, or is there a substitute? None of my local or on line parts suppliers can get them. Help! Thanks
Have a 21 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel, 57000 miles, with exact same code for replacement of #4 glowplug. Dealership ordered it and it took about a month to receive it. Appointment was scheduled for next day. They replaced it under warranty. No problems so far. I was able to keep driving it until glowplug came in. It started rough when weather was cold but drove fine after warming up.