• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

3.0 longevity

Capt Tim

May 7, 2017
Truck Year
I just turned 60,000miles, but I'm thinking about putting tune on mine! any thoughts?

Brian,
Same mileage on my 14 LL ED. What kind of tuner are you looking at? I am interested in researching tuner mods; just little concerned about coming of totally stock engine without any issues.

My 12th DSL

Apr 26, 2018
Truck Year
I have a 2014 that has 290,000km about 181,000 miles. I drive 35km each way to work on highway every day and it purrs along getting using 10.3 L/100km of fuel which I think is about 22 miles per US gallon. I did an EGR/DEF delete last August at Lightspeed
Innovations in Red Deer, AB. Should have done that when bought the truck from the company I work for. I pull a 26ft RV in the summer with no issues. I am hoping to get another 100,000km out of this engine.

Burlbarney

Apr 21, 2021
Truck Year
215,000km on my 2015. Us it for work and occasionally Pull a 6,000 trailer. Other than the crank sensor no other problems.