• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Adding navigation to 8.4!

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
Just an FYI if your Ram doesn’t have Navi, until the end of august you can purchase and add it for 440$ instead of $520~!! Easy to add and the site has step by step directions

Ramsey#1

Aug 12, 2021
Truck Year
Just an FYI if your Ram doesn’t have Navi, until the end of august you can purchase and add it for 440$ instead of $520~!! Easy to add and the site has step by step directions
Just a thought but does anyone know of an update for the factory nav on a 2017. Mine sends me on some interesting routes

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
Yes the map packs are available for purchase to update the maps

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
No sir! My truck had no gps at all, but was ready for it to be activated once the package was purchased, I visited this site below and was able to purchase the navigation for my truck and enter the codes myself. Took about 1hr to get it paid for, updated and installed but it’s well worth it. Since you have Navi and just updating, I’d say you’ll be done in 30 minutes.

Tmckinney20

Nov 17, 2022
Truck Year
Just a thought but does anyone know of an update for the factory nav on a 2017. Mine sends me on some interesting routes
Interesting is not the word. I am still having the same issues after I paid for the map update. This thing takes me to places where I simply do not belong and good luck with addresses. Heck, we could not even make it to a specific Mcdonalds, Chick-fil-A, and Chucky Cheese in Oklahoma City. We ended up in the quarters several times and on dead-end dirt roads that turned into a driveway, but the navigation system said it was a valid road with a bridge. It was like Deliverance. I swear I heard banjos! I use my phone now.

Tmckinney20

Nov 17, 2022
Truck Year
I bought the update for the nav. Save your money. You still end up going through shady neighborhoods and end up at a wrong destination. Sometimes nowhere close to where you should be. I was truly disappointed. We use Google maps on the phone and find our way with ease.

ericshup

Oct 8, 2021
Truck Year
You can find the activation codes on eBay, if you want the factory nav. I used this one and had the code about 5 minutes after I sent the seller the request code. 5 more minutes to activate in the truck.