• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Aftermarket Light options

EOC

Aug 9, 2016
Truck Year
The Pia lights come with there own switch that is easy enough to just drill in and place there, because it is smaller than the blank. But the aftermarket rocker that lights up is to big I believe. I will go out later and match them up and see, I have the lights already, from a previous truck I owned. Trust me I don't mind doing any drilling I just want the switch in a place that makes since and looks good.

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
The Pia lights come with there own switch that is easy enough to just drill in and place there, because it is smaller than the blank. But the aftermarket rocker that lights up is to big I believe. I will go out later and match them up and see, I have the lights already, from a previous truck I owned. Trust me I don't mind doing any drilling I just want the switch in a place that makes since and looks good.
Check out radio shack or similar for some rocker switches you can find a small 2 or 3 way round rocker that's ~3/4" and would fit properly

TrueWhiteHype

Sep 11, 2016
Truck Year
I just ordered my 50W 5500k HID kit from Retrofit Source, I have always liked their products, any one else using them?

Zigi

Mar 21, 2016
Truck Year
Anyone else run HID's, Led's or anything in their ecodiesel?
I've got both led and running lights on my 2016. I've got them wired, with 2 relays, one for the led and one for the running lights, with power coming from my high beam switch and a switch mounted in the removable cover for the manual park release pull strap. That way I use my high beams normally but if I need more light, and I sure get more light, I flip the switch and the extra lights go off operated by my high beam switch.. Hope the photo comes up

Attachments

• IMG_0715.JPG
    IMG_0715.JPG
    326.8 KB · Views: 29

NC-RAM

Nov 29, 2015
Truck Year
I am running LED lights from Headlight Revolution.
#0917REFL.SUPER.LED.LOW beams.
Www.headlightrevolution.com
Love them. White light and great beam patern.
I Dont use the fog lights anymore? No need.
They also have fog lights and high beams.
I am very pleased with these lights. Simple to install.
That have a great video on these products.
Check them out. I think they have a great product.

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
I am running LED lights from Headlight Revolution.
#0917REFL.SUPER.LED.LOW beams.
Www.headlightrevolution.com
Love them. White light and great beam patern.
I Dont use the fog lights anymore? No need.
They also have fog lights and high beams.
I am very pleased with these lights. Simple to install.
That have a great video on these products.
Check them out. I think they have a great product.
Did you do just a bulb upgrade or a new housing? A little unclear, I upgraded bulbs with something similar to their type B hid low beam system with fantastic results

NC-RAM

Nov 29, 2015
Truck Year
Please go to there site ; you not only get the lamp, you also get a cam-bus that plugs right into the factory wiring. harness.
It's all plug and play. Everything fits into the headlight housing. Very easy to install. The best headlight that i have seen out there so far. Twice as bright as factory.
They have done a lot of research and Dodge has this cam-bus system that will be make LED lights flicker; but their bus system cancels that out completely. You get a great looking and functioning head light. I have been using mine for six months now, no issues. no codes, Great lights.

aldwayne

Jan 12, 2017
Looks like Headlight Revolution has some good pricing on LEDs. Do you any night pics? Just curious about the brightness.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Looks like Headlight Revolution has some good pricing on LEDs. Do you any night pics? Just curious about the brightness.

Me to. The LED's that I've come across doesn't have the brightness that I would expect. They could have just been a cheaper product though.

NC-RAM

Nov 29, 2015
Truck Year
to me they are twice as bright originals lights. I am impress with these lights.thumbs up.

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Kinda poor quality photo but sure beats halogen!

Factory projector headlights with enlight automotive HID (low beam only) system

20170218_213209.jpg 20170218_213217.jpg