Alaska ecodiesel

• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Gvancil

Aug 28, 2016
Truck Year
Not Listed
First time posting on this forum. I am about ready to purchase my new retirement truck and Ram ecodiesel is one of two options. I live in Anchorage, AK, do not anticipate towing ( I know, I live in AK and don't have a boat, trailer or 4 wheeler? Crazy!) Just curious if anyone on this forum drives an Ram ecodiesel as a daily commuter during winter months in Alaska? I plan to drive to lower 48 multiple times during fall and spring, and have concerns regarding diesel issues driving the Alaskan Highway. I currently drive a company car, Ford Expedition with Ecoboost, but when I retire in December I will need to purchase my own vehicle. Thanks

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Tennessee
ecodieselram.com
Truck Year
Not Listed
First time posting on this forum. I am about ready to purchase my new retirement truck and Ram ecodiesel is one of two options. I live in Anchorage, AK, do not anticipate towing ( I know, I live in AK and don't have a boat, trailer or 4 wheeler? Crazy!) Just curious if anyone on this forum drives an Ram ecodiesel as a daily commuter during winter months in Alaska? I plan to drive to lower 48 multiple times during fall and spring, and have concerns regarding diesel issues driving the Alaskan Highway. I currently drive a company car, Ford Expedition with Ecoboost, but when I retire in December I will need to purchase my own vehicle. Thanks
Welcome to the forum!

I'm not aware of any members that have posted they're from Alaska, but theres a chance someone here has the experience. With that said, the guys from Canada doesn't seem to have a problem so far with extremely cold temps.