• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Another first time diesel guy.

Bruce

May 28, 2015
Truck Year
Hello all. I've already learned a lot from this forum and will do what I can to pass on my experiences. Here are a couple pics of my ED. I have a short list of add-ons that I "need". Shortly I'll be looking for: tow mirrors, running boards, and some sort of bed protection.

Can't wait to hook up the camper.

image.jpg

image.jpg

moparecodiesel

May 24, 2015
Truck Year
Not Listed
your blue would have been my first color choice, but there were only two in the state of Utah when I bought mine, and I hate black.

Jun 1, 2015
Truck Year
It is a great color. It was one of my choices. But couldn't get one with the options I wanted in 3 states. So I went with cherry because they had one on the trailer.. so it was the next best thing to ordering one. Pretty color.

Bruce

May 28, 2015
Truck Year
Thanks guys. I had Silver and Blue to choose from. The blue just looked good when I went to buy and it had a couple extra goodies. It was an easy decision for me.

I'll check out the Line-X product RamMan, thanks.

Ramconvert

May 25, 2015
Truck Year
I went with Rihno Liner. It was what the Truck outfitters by me uses. IMO. As long as it's a pro product installed by someone who will stand behind it. You'll be happy.