• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Any changes for the 2018 EcoDiesel?

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Has anyone heard of any changes for the 2018 EcoDiesel engine? It's been in the Ram since 2014, so 3 model years.. perhaps it could be 4 or 5 before any big changes I guess.. but with the random engine issues and other little things, I would hope they have refined the engine somewhat.

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Has anyone heard of any changes for the 2018 EcoDiesel engine? It's been in the Ram since 2014, so 3 model years.. perhaps it could be 4 or 5 before any big changes I guess.. but with the random engine issues and other little things, I would hope they have refined the engine somewhat.
You know they won't change anything until there's actually competition. So next year after the Ford 3L diesel gets some figures and miles behind it we might finally see an update. Until then?

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
You know they won't change anything until there's actually competition. So next year after the Ford 3L diesel gets some figures and miles behind it we might finally see an update. Until then?

Great point.. The Colorado is the closest thing, but it's not a true "full size". Until next year it sounds like!