• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Are the ECO Diesel bodies the same as the gas version?

CheifG

Sep 27, 2013
Yes, the bodies will be the same. Ram's last big styling update was on the 2013 year models, so the EcoDiesel model will be the same.

CJnOC

Sep 16, 2014
Truck Year
Having just ordered one. The bodies are the same, what's different are small cosmetic differences between the trim levels such as chrome mirrors (or for that matter larger mirrors for towing), chrome or body colored bumpers, and some models have LED tailamps while others don't. There's probably more but it doesn't come to mind, but you can see it all broken out in the brochure or go online to RamTrucks

CJnOC

Sep 16, 2014
Truck Year
Now that I'm rereading the question, I realize that my information cab be misconstrued. I don't think there are any differences in appearance between the gas and EcoDiesels. The only differences lie in the trim level regardless if it's a gas or EcoDiesel 1500. Maybe one difference would be the power bulge with the dual intakes for the Hemi? Do they still offer those hoods for the Hemi 1500's?