• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Banks intake and GDE hot tune (full delete)

Jon.Silverson

Aug 12, 2019
Truck Year
I have the GDE hot tune and have deleted the EGR defuser. GDE says that their tune will pass emissions in all 50 states

cds13ca

Jun 19, 2019
Truck Year
so if you're egr cooler isn't leaking, you can either leave it all in-tack and just keep an eye on the coolant to make sure it's not dropping or get yourself the cooler delete kit and pull it out too, you already have the diffuser gone.

Question for you Jon.Silverson, if you're egr cooler started leaking and you already have the EGR diffuser deleted, where would the coolant go without the diffuser tube attached??

Jon.Silverson

Aug 12, 2019
Truck Year
That's a VERY good question, I really wish I had an answer. I am subject to emissions and am looking for ways to bypass some of the systems.

jbutler

Aug 10, 2019
Truck Year
ok found a flopro egr kit for $200 so good there now just need to find the flange that fits the turbo for the exhaust

jbutler

Aug 10, 2019
Truck Year
are o2 sensors no longer active with GDE Offroad tune as well?

jbutler

Aug 10, 2019
Truck Year
great thanks that what I thought so are there block off plugs available to make sure the connections stay clean?

John

Nov 13, 2015
I did see someone had them available on another forum but I don't remember where.

John

Nov 13, 2015
do they inspect under the hood during emissions? If so, and the egr cooler isn't leaking, just leave it in-tack... I'm not touching mine for now, if it starts to leak, I'll do a full delete. How often do you have emission testing?

John, what are these for?
To cap off the exposed connectors when deleting the exhaust with an off road tune.

jbutler

Aug 10, 2019
Truck Year
FYI for Readers Saskwatch and Flo Pro have discontinued Selling all Ecodiesel delete parts for the USA

Jon.Silverson

Aug 12, 2019
Truck Year
Is there any reason I would fail emissions if I remove the EGR valve and EGR cooler? The GDE tune is said to pass in all 50 states. Probably a stupid question

cds13ca

Jun 19, 2019
Truck Year
Is there any reason I would fail emissions if I remove the EGR valve and EGR cooler? The GDE tune is said to pass in all 50 states. Probably a stupid question
All depends what they look for. Do they lift the hood to make sure you have all the emission crap in place? Or do they do a sniffer test, or OBDII test? Gotta look at your state and what they do for an emission test.

John

Nov 13, 2015
What kind of emissions test in your state. It might not pass a visual inspection.