• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Bed Rug

ZMan079

Aug 10, 2015
Truck Year
Installed my RAM branded bed rug today...
It was fairly easy to install, but done much easier if you have some help, and possibly a clean garage to keep everything from getting dirty..LOL

I like it and if I ever thought of spending a night in the back, I think it would be very comfortable

ZMan079

WP_20151213_16_18_36_Pro.jpg

WP_20151213_16_18_29_Pro.jpg

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Very plush. I could see that being more than comfortable for a night.

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
I agree but I'm unsure how it'll handle the dog hair. I'm pretty happy being able to blow out the bed liner even when I had the cap. I could see the bed rug being much more of a hassle in that case.

ZMan079

Aug 10, 2015
Truck Year
I agree but I'm unsure how it'll handle the dog hair.

good question, I would imagine it would depend on the texture.....Although, I had some grass and dirt from my hunting boots, and I was able to just brush it off....

Dkeith942

Feb 11, 2016
Truck Year
I love my BedRug. This is the 3rd truck I've had one in. I've hauled, wood, truck bed full of dirt, pallets of grass.... you name it. Brush it out then head to the car wash and wash it out...done. I even stained my last one a small spot caused from sooted up oil leaking from my container on the way to recycle. I tried everything to get it out to no avail. I called BedRug and asked if brake cleaner would hurt it. They said, "nope, give it a try if you want...won't hurt a thing". I did, and it cleaned the spot like new with no damage to the BedRug.

I use mine with a locking retractable bed cover. Makes the whole bed one huge, locking, dry trunk. :)