• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Brand New 2018 eco diesel 4x4

2018ecodiesel

Oct 18, 2019
Truck Year
What’s up peeps , After a year of research I’ve decided to purchase a new 2018 Dodge Ram eco diesel despite all the issues I’ve been reading about in various forums. I must say that I’m truly in love with the power , torque, and awesome fuel economy . It tows my trailer on long business road trips awesomely well with great fuel economy as well . Fingers crossed that I’ll be problem free , I did take extended warranty from the dealer just in case .

Laidbackcat

Nov 13, 2016
Truck Year
Don’t be drive and enjoy uve got plenty of warranty to keep u from having to pull money out ur pocket IF anything should go wrong. Enjoy the ride and keep looking at the fuel economy that will put a smile on ur face!

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
2018Ecodiesel, HWY use the 3.0 seems to do OK, its the DD use that's cause additional problems, Use gas for the Grocery getting...In your 1st post it seems your a HWY user...You'll be OK.. No need to worry Their are 3.0s with 300K miles on Hwy use.

hossman

Oct 3, 2019
Truck Year
How did you get a 2018? 2020 maybe?? Best Truck I have ever owned. You will love it, I would add the Insane diesel by-pass filter if I were you. Then run amsoil as well.

Will_CathVT

Jul 9, 2019
Truck Year
Welcome, I agree, run it long enough for a regular regeneration cycles. My Eco has had a couple of issues, extended warranty was good thing as the repairs and loaner were completely covered. No vehicle is maintenance free...keep an eye on preventive maintenance and follow the service guide. Enjoy!

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
How did you get a 2018? 2020 maybe?? Best Truck I have ever owned. You will love it, I would add the Insane diesel by-pass filter if I were you. Then run amsoil as well.
its a 2018 there was no 2017 there was a2018 then they made a 2019 out of parts they had laying around

BigAPowers

Jun 21, 2018
Truck Year
What’s up peeps , After a year of research I’ve decided to purchase a new 2018 Dodge Ram eco diesel despite all the issues I’ve been reading about in various forums. I must say that I’m truly in love with the power , torque, and awesome fuel economy . It tows my trailer on long business road trips awesomely well with great fuel economy as well . Fingers crossed that I’ll be problem free , I did take extended warranty from the dealer just in case .
I brought a 2016 Limited new in June 16' and I also purchased the Max care extended service contract. I am so glad that I did get Max care ESP as my air suspension has problems. But overall its is the best truck the I have owned, I have owned Chevy,Ford, & GMC & Ram Ecodiesel is top of the list