• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Code PO299 and PO2459

Ccbigelow3

Jul 27, 2019
Truck Year
I was driving back from the farm store last week and suddenly the check engine light came on as did the throttle.light. took it to the dealership and they can't get me in until September 9. Last night the 100% particulate filter warning came on. All this 7 weeks after I had the emissions settlement fix completed. Anyone else seeing this? I know that it probably started with a sensor but this is snowballing rapidly. As the service rep said when I say him, this is only going to get worse. If this.keeps.up I may say screw the warranty and.just get it turned.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
Welcome sorry that u have problems. It will keep up tune it and never look back

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I was driving back from the farm store last week and suddenly the check engine light came on as did the throttle.light. took it to the dealership and they can't get me in until September 9. Last night the 100% particulate filter warning came on. All this 7 weeks after I had the emissions settlement fix completed. Anyone else seeing this? I know that it probably started with a sensor but this is snowballing rapidly. As the service rep said when I say him, this is only going to get worse. If this.keeps.up I may say screw the warranty and.just get it turned.

I’d start by pulling the engine code and see what it’s saying is wrong. If it’s a 100% full then you likely need the dealers help anyways. Try a different dealer as suggested if yours is backed up that long.

Ccbigelow3

Jul 27, 2019
Truck Year
Unfortunately I live in an area where dealerships are 25-35 miles apart.

They did promise they would fit me in if they had a cancellation.

I’d start by pulling the engine code and see what it’s saying is wrong. If it’s a 100% full then you likely need the dealers help anyways. Try a different dealer as suggested if yours is backed up that long.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I totally missed this thread title with the engine codes in it. 😂

My bad! In my defense. I was sitting on the beach..

Hopefully they can get you in soon!

Ccbigelow3

Jul 27, 2019
Truck Year
O
I totally missed this thread title with the engine codes in it. 😂

My bad! In my defense. I was sitting on the beach..

Hopefully they can get you in soon!
I j
Keep reading about this aftermarket tunes of the ECM and transmission. Are they really.as good as the hype vis a vis performance, mileage and engine longevity?

JohnnyMac

May 19, 2019
Truck Year
Ask the dealer if you can drop it off and get a loaner since it's under warranty.