• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Current cummins owner, interested possible future Ecodiesel owner.

09ram2500

Aug 12, 2015
Truck Year
Not Listed
Hello to everyone,

I am new to the forum and found it after watching the YouTube documentary on the 109,000 mile Ecodiesel. I want to first say that I was extremely impressed with the depth of information presented in that video. I am NOT a current Ecodiesel owner but am extremely interested in the trucks. I currently own a 2009 Ram 2500 SLT with The ISB 6.7L Cummins.
My background includes a number of years as a certified Ford automotive technician, 10 years as a Class 8 commercial truck driver, and some time in the military as an aviation Crew Chief.
As I indicated earlier, I am definitely interested in these Ecodiesel trucks. I have had both positive and negative experiences with my current truck. I have made some modifications, done a great deal of research and experimentation in the effort to improve my existing product. I have many questions about the Ecodiesel as well as some improvement or correction ideas that I have applied to my previous Class 8 trucks, my Ram, but that could also be applied to the Ecodiesel. I look forward to learning more about this forum and the Ecodiesel.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Glad to have you aboard. Look forward to hearing your ideas & opinions. Any questions, ask away!

moparecodiesel

May 24, 2015
Truck Year
Not Listed
I've applied all my ford experience to this truck as well as my commercial hd truck experience to make mine suit me. I love it and don't regret it. @130,000 miles today I'm still blown away at how close it still runs like when I pulled her out of the showroom. Granted I've tinkered and made components most guys would pee themselves over seeing what I've done but I use her to death. And I hope the next 200k is smooth sailing

moparecodiesel

May 24, 2015
Truck Year
Not Listed
P.s.. this is the absolute best forum you'll join for this truck. The admin and members are bar none the best. Really no bias or flaming goes on here. So don't be afraid to speak freely

ecodiesel1

May 28, 2015
Truck Year
Welcome. the cummins is great and has its place, but for the small tower like myself you cant beat this truck for the fuel mileage.

Varoum

Aug 8, 2015