• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Dodge, Ram, or Chrystler

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
So what the heck is my 2015 RAM 1500 EcoDiesel? A Dodge, Ram, or Chrystler??? If somebody asks me what I bought, I say a Ram 1/2 ton. But that just doesn't sound right. Dodge does. I know technically it's a separate brand, much like GMC/Chevy. But have you MOPAR guys accepted that? What's your take on this?

Bruce

May 28, 2015
Truck Year
I keep calling it a Dodge also then correcting to Ram. I like the Ram re-brand though. I'll get used to it soon enough.

flying7

Jul 15, 2014
Truck Year
I go with RAM, since it's etch all over my dash.. :p

Ramconvert

May 25, 2015
Truck Year
I say ram. I've owned one dodge and two Rams. So Ram wins. Lol. Technically it's all Chystler LLC or even more technically correct its Chrystler/Fiat group.

But Ram IS its own brand now. It has to tow the corporate line but has its own ceo, engineers, marketers, accountants, everything any indipendant brand has.

If your a "dodge" guy please don't take offense to this but I think dodge had a bit of a quality issue in the opinions of Chevy, ford, and Toyota "guys". I think being Ram helps break that imige.