• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Doubters on this site .

polecat

Feb 11, 2016
Truck Year
Since I haven't been here in a few days I see many think my ECO problems were BS . Wish they were . Today marks 73rd day of " Lucifer " being in shop . After 15562.00 repair bill ( other Numbers were estimates , before tax and some add ons like oil change etc . All repairs made , truck was much stronger than ever . This points to diesel bug at beginning . See mycleandiesel.com . Same day out of shop turbo resonator cracked . Back next day , parts ordered and installed . Tech doing road test , injector blew seal , atomized fuel caught fire , burned wiring , breather and more plastic crap . Fire dept called did a report and now truck has Carfax history . Chrysler investigator coming for inspection and dealer pushing for Chrysler buy back . Truck now has 4816 miles .
I understand doubters here but who could make this up ? I see the reality when looking at C cards and cancelled checks and driving a loaner Chrysler 200 4 cyl instead of Laramie .

CaptainMal

Oct 26, 2015
Truck Year
"Lucifer" is an appropriate name.

May you send that devil to the deep, blue sea.

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
That's rough