• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

ECO-Diesel

Mario

Sep 16, 2016
Truck Year
I heard a rumour from my Chrysler sale representative: 2017 Eco-diesel 1500 will not be delivered. There is a lawsuit against Fiat/Chrylser the same as Volkswagon had years ago...Again my source is 50% reliable, Im not saying that he is a liar but nothing has been posted or on the news yet as: Fiat/ Chrysler having a lawsuit for their model Eco-Diesel.

Before to buy an 2017 Ecodiesel as i had signed the contract in Sep 2016, and thank God contract ends after 90 days so I have bought 2500 6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel instead, people should do their own investigation to avoid an issues,recalls in the future.

Cheers!

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I heard a rumour from my Chrysler sale representative: 2017 Eco-diesel 1500 will not be delivered. There is a lawsuit against Fiat/Chrylser the same as Volkswagon had years ago...Again my source is 50% reliable, Im not saying that he is a liar but nothing has been posted or on the news yet as: Fiat/ Chrysler having a lawsuit for their model Eco-Diesel.

Before to buy an 2017 Ecodiesel as i had signed the contract in Sep 2016, and thank God contract ends after 90 days so I have bought 2500 6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel instead, people should do their own investigation to avoid an issues,recalls in the future.

Cheers!

Congrats on the choice Mario. It seems the 2017's are anyones guess at this point when they'll be ready.

flying7

Jul 15, 2014
Truck Year
well nice news on the cummins. sad you cant get a ecodiesel right now. such good trucks!