• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ecodiesel. 130500

dargarza

Dec 5, 2019
Truck Year
Checked the codes, po386 , crankshaft position sensor. Now I want to clear the codes, I'm sitting in lymph mode, need to start it, so I can get it over to the electric auto tech shop. Called the shop they gave me an idea. Any back ups?

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
That takes fixing and, in Many Cases, WITECH to remove the code and de-rated Power. Your posting is confusing, ETC and CK sensor two different problems?

dargarza

Dec 5, 2019
Truck Year
I think ETC is false message, throttle pickup when driving is normal even at idle I can drive without throttle interference. Truck is hard to start, already taken out of lymph mode and it will start. The PO 336 for crankshaft sensor is what. I'm concerned about.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
ETC, cannot be false, unless it's just Lock in the EVIC, Thats were it will require WITECH, There May be a way with Alfa, hopefully someone will chime in on How they were successful with ALFA. Still Need more info, do you have the latest flash for the CSK from Ram?