• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

EcoDiesel Google Ad

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I was searching for EcoDiesel on google, and this ad come across:

ecodieselfunnytuning.PNG

They have always advertised for all diesels claiming a big MPG number. Since I'm not tuned I'm not sure what the PPEI or GDE tuned guys are getting, but I don't think we're going to see that big of an increase in everyday driving.

But it would be nice to have a 35MPG daily driver full size pickup! Maybe they can prove us wrong...

Stan Laurel

Aug 3, 2015
Truck Year
I wish I could/would capitalize on the mods and doohickeys that improve/increase/enhance everything about the truck's performance. Alas, I'm too concerned about affecting the warranty to jump onboard. Is it a sin to be pleased with the stock truck's performance (because I am)? Will I be looked down upon and scorned by the more 'enlightened' ED owners on this site? I wonder.....

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I wish I could/would capitalize on the mods and doohickeys that improve/increase/enhance everything about the truck's performance. Alas, I'm too concerned about affecting the warranty to jump onboard. Is it a sin to be pleased with the stock truck's performance (because I am)? Will I be looked down upon and scorned by the more 'enlightened' ED owners on this site? I wonder.....

Maybe you're referencing another forum? We don't play favoritism here. In fact, most here are stock (including me). You're always going to have others that want to mod their truck, so I want to include the most information for them as well.

Stan Laurel

Aug 3, 2015
Truck Year
Then its a good thing I am here. I got a sense that most folks look at a stock truck as a 'starting point', rather than an end state. Glad to hear I am not alone.

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
I guess I did. I had parts shipped to my door before I ever took delivery and had the truck home. Crazy

moparecodiesel

May 24, 2015
Truck Year
Not Listed
each owners truck is their own, they should be free to make it their own, customize it to fit their own needs and purpose. I'll never look down upon anyone, as I'm not paying their bill. This is a free country, we can choose our own way of life. If I diddnt want a vehicle I could mod, I would have bought a taurus or nissan sentra.

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Well except you could've gotten a Taurus SHO