• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

EcoDiesel Tester got 33 MPG

marcm

Dec 5, 2015
Truck Year
Just did my first trip with my 2016 with 3.92 gearing and running 60-65mph on a fairly hilly curvy highway and less than 300 miles on the truck and got 28mpg one way and 29mpg back and that also is at -12f with -20f windshield and some slush and snow on the road. I guess with a clean level road in the summer I should expect to see 32 or 33mpg.

seiko

Jul 23, 2015
Truck Year
Just did a fill up with Shell, Diesel V-Power, only put less than 200 km in the city, so too early to say, but initially it does seem to give a little better fuel mileage and pick up. I post once I figure the gains if any. It seems to give an extra 1 km per litre or better.

When the truck is running under normal temperatures, it seems the REGEN distance is greater. When cold, I haven't notice a difference in that area, if there, it is probably too small of a difference.

Whether paying an extra 8 cents per litre is worth it, probably not on the bases of fuel gains, but, the other additives that some are putting into each tank fill up would be break even scenario. I may gain, the claim benefits, anti-gel, water dispersion, anti-rust and clean fuel jets, etc. I keep posting once a conclusion is possible.

This is the first time, using it, I expect, it may take a few fill up, to clean out any build up, gunk, etc. after driving over 17,000 km using the cheapest of diesel.

NC-RAM

Nov 29, 2015
Truck Year
With my new camper at just about 7k loaded out I get about 14 ave on the highway. I've seen almost 16 on slower speed mixed driving with the same trailer. My previous camper which was probably in the 4500-5000 range I was able to get 17 on the same runs.
ram-cougar.jpg
Nice looking rig.