• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

EcoDieselRam.com Site Launch

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Hello,

My name is Jeff. I've been a diesel enthusiast for years! Driving around 3/4 Ton trucks, from Duramax's to Cummins, I've been around diesels for a long time and know the pros and cons of each.

My initial thought years ago was what if you could have a diesel in a half ton that was proven reliable, quiet, powerful and just a pleasure to drive? GM tried that with the 6.5L Diesel, a proven workhorse but just a lot of mistakes that made owning one a task itself. With the innovation of the Common Rail Diesel technology it was just a matter of time before someone decided to launch a Common Rail motor in a half ton truck.

What we know about common rails, the top traits we all look for in a engine.
-Quite
-Powerful
-Reliable
-Longevity

I'm excited to start this community, ecodieselram.com to share the owners stories and opinions on Ram's risky dive into the half-ton diesel market. I think it'll be nothing but a success!

Looking forward to the conversations and engaging within the community.

Regards,

Jeff