• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

EcoDiesels for dummies

Mayor

Mar 4, 2017
Truck Year
O.K. I just bought a 2015 EcoDiesels 1500 sight unseen except for photos from CarMax. Will take 3 or so weeks before I get it. Has 20,000 miles on it was a rental. Brand new to diesels first ever for me. Is there a diesel for dummies book? Have been looking at this site lots of things don't make much sense especially the acronyms. Thanks all I'm sure I'll have lots of questions. Mayor

Brokedownbutgood

Apr 17, 2016
Truck Year
First things first get an extremely through inspection on the truck. Ive seen carmax vehicles with hidden damage before. Any good diesel shop should be willing to help you out there.

As far as acronyms just ask.

Stan Laurel

Aug 3, 2015
Truck Year
Good luck with your new truck!

BRAD MILLER

Mar 22, 2017
Truck Year
O.K. I just bought a 2015 EcoDiesels 1500 sight unseen except for photos from CarMax. Will take 3 or so weeks before I get it. Has 20,000 miles on it was a rental. Brand new to diesels first ever for me. Is there a diesel for dummies book? Have been looking at this site lots of things don't make much sense especially the acronyms. Thanks all I'm sure I'll have lots of questions. Mayor
Don't put gas in it!!!!