• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Edge CTS 2 Released

moparecodiesel

May 24, 2015
Truck Year
Not Listed
I think the most important aspect of this guage your all missing is the new edge cs,cs2 can manually initiate regens. This is the single most important reason i will sell my scanguage for. As soon as i pay down the $3000 and whatever money i owe for my bulletproofing on my CAT engine, ill be buying a new cs.

Mharrison

Jun 17, 2015
Truck Year
So the cts2 and cs2 gauges will allow you to force a regen? That is a very cool feature it won't allow you to control anything else though correct? Just monitoring. They are on sale right now at RSD and I may pick up a cs2 so I can monitor everything

moparecodiesel

May 24, 2015
Truck Year
Not Listed
Yeah just trigger an advanced regen. The system still must meet all the minimum requirements,

Mrtim

Jul 27, 2016
Truck Year
How do these units stand up to constant heat? Living in Florida our dashes get HOT.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
How do these units stand up to constant heat? Living in Florida our dashes get HOT.

They've been out quite a while and used on other trucks (diesel, gas, etc). I've never heard of any concerns from heat..

DMDK-ECO

Aug 13, 2016
Truck Year
Im definately getting the CTS2 now but im just wondering.
Where does it read off the EGTs? With all the Cummins i had (last being 2012 6.7) i always used a pyro probe, never could trust factory sensors since the ECU couldnt realy do anything about EGTs getting up there anyway so i figured no sensitivity was ever required from factory.
Did anyone ever run the monitors stand alone and then with pyro to see any significant difference in EGT readouts?

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Did anyone ever run the monitors stand alone and then with pyro to see any significant difference in EGT readouts?

That would be interesting to compare the factory reading vs installing a probe in the manifold.