• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

EGR diffuser tube

Bison Slayer

May 10, 2019
Truck Year
So I'm new to this EPA BS, just a few questions. Is there a metal screen/filter that can be put in the EGR tube that goes into the air intake manifold? Just something that will catch the soot, that I pull out and clean once and a while? Or will EPA get after you for touching their system to make it run cleaner and not kill the truck? What do people think about the banks brand for electric stuff?

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
For the EcoDiesel. The Banks system doesn’t solve the emissions issues, but in general Banks makes really nice products and I wouldn’t hesitate to use them at all.

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
So I'm new to this EPA BS, just a few questions. Is there a metal screen/filter that can be put in the EGR tube that goes into the air intake manifold? Just something that will catch the soot, that I pull out and clean once and a while? Or will EPA get after you for touching their system to make it run cleaner and not kill the truck? What do people think about the banks brand for electric stuff?
A screen will do nothing for you and the EPA won't get after you for touching their system!