• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Electrical issue any ideas 2015 eco bighorn

Robsand9

Mar 11, 2020
Truck Year
So it started with the radio going off and back on. It so far as come back on for a few minutes after truck sits. When radio goes off the auto headlights come on and stay on and I lose the directional indicator on dash west,southwest ect. Those seem to be the three things effected when radio shuts off until today. When I shit truck off take key out the lights around rpm and speedometer flash off and on as well as the yellow lights at shifter. This continues with the truck off. I cleaned all the battery terminals unhooked reset and changed out all 3 fuses on the battery they looked a bit corroded. Is it a bad ground lose wire or is the Totally Integrated Power Module. Oh and the back up camera does not work but that has not worked for a long time it goes all grainy to s messed up. Any ideas