• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Engine Detailing

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed

CaptainMal

Oct 26, 2015
Truck Year
I spray S100 on my engine and have done it twice since new. 40,000 miles now with no issues and ...
I rinse the S100 off with a garden hose and blow dry with an air hose.

No issues negative, yet.

Also spray on a cheap water-based spray protectant like ArmorAll or Dollar General protectant to darken the plastic parts.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I spray S100 on my engine and have done it twice since new. 40,000 miles now with no issues and ...
I rinse the S100 off with a garden hose and blow dry with an air hose.

No issues negative, yet.

Also spray on a cheap water-based spray protectant like ArmorAll or Dollar General protectant to darken the plastic parts.

My dad uses S100 on his Harley, but I've never thought about using it on the (truck) motor.

I've used this:

autogeek_2269_61868035.jpg

and it works quite well.

Might try the S100 if you like it...

CaptainMal

Oct 26, 2015
Truck Year
Started to use S100 in the 70's on all my motorcycles and engines. It's an old product by ..."Dr. O.K. Wak". Actually a German concoction. Spray on and grease gone. It also shines aluminum a bit and incredibly, leaves literally no water marks.

Your dad is the man that knows.

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Been using S100 on my bike for years to. I have used it on other vehicle engines with no adverse effects.