• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Engine Failure - Warranty Claim - DENIED

GlockandRoll

Jul 3, 2018
Truck Year
Why would anyone run 10K miles between changes with as many issues as these motors have had?
I empathize and hope it gets resolved, but it's not exactly new, and you kind of asked for it by waiting that long.

mike@hangar46

Oct 2, 2022
Truck Year
Why would anyone run 10K miles between changes with as many issues as these motors have had?
I empathize and hope it gets resolved, but it's not exactly new, and you kind of asked for it by waiting that long.
actually I change oil at 5000 mile intervals...I just couldn't figure out how to change the oil mileage monitor on the console...now know how.

CAVEMANN

Jan 5, 2020
Truck Year
Keep an eye on the oil life monitor, I changed my oil, reset the monitor, the meter showed 100% oil life when I reset it after the oil change, and at about 2000 miles it flashed the change oil soon and showed mileage as being nearly 10 k since reset, , so I think tere are gremlins in the electronics.

HomeSlice780

Sep 16, 2021
Truck Year
Chrysler plays games. I am in a battle with them right now. I have a broken passenger side motor mount and they denied the repair because I have a lift kit. Sorry, but the motor mount has nothing to do with lift kit. Plus, they said the passenger side motor mount is no longer manufactured and is unavailable. Whaaaaat? The truck is only a year old and is still being built on the assembly line, and they are claiming the motor mount is no longer available.