• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Exhaust filter full service electronic throttle control

Glenfel

Aug 20, 2020
Truck Year
So I’m six hours away from home working on a job site and all of a sudden I get this message on my dashboard so I take it to the local Dodge dealership here in Odessa and three days later they call me and tell me they want $6000 to fix the truck, The salesman added the most expensive warranty to my deal and the warranty company does not wanna warrantee any of it luckily the dealership said if I can get the truck back to Austin they will see what they can do about fixing as much of it as I could for free is there a temporary fix so that I could drive this back to Austin I’m stuck in stranded and I want to get out of this but hole of a townimage.jpg

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
What were they going to do to fix it for that much money? It looks like it needs a regen.. it sounds like this dealer is terrible. I'd highly recommend getting that truck somewhere else.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Call Me at 763-228-7121 Todd.... Unfortunately I deal with to much, Since you are away I will try and Help.

Glenfel

Aug 20, 2020
Truck Year
What were they going to do to fix it for that much money? It looks like it needs a regen.. it sounds like this dealer is terrible. I'd highly recommend getting that truck somewhere else.
Here is some of the stuff they said needed to be done
DPF AND HEAT SENSORS
OIL CHANGE
THROTTLE BODY
PCM FLASH
DESOOT EXHAUST
ABS PROGRAM

Glenfel

Aug 20, 2020
Truck Year
Here is some of the stuff they said needed to be done
DPF AND HEAT SENSORS
OIL CHANGE
THROTTLE BODY
PCM FLASH
DESOOT EXHAUST
ABS PROGRAM
The salesman hit me with the most expensive warranty and somehow magically that warranty covers none of this

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
OK........

boosti

Feb 17, 2020
Truck Year
The AEM on 2014-2016 will cover this at no charge or additional out of pocket expense. Dealers are terrible, you have to tell them about that AEM class action lawsuit that includes an extended warranty.