• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Explain the stryker

Eagle19

Apr 3, 2016
Truck Year
So I just got my eco. I don't want to void my 35K warranty. Everybody keeps telling me to just get a GDE tune but that just makes me feel uncomfortable. My warranty will be up in probably a year and a half so I can wait. I'm looking at the TS Stryker which has similar gains, then I'll sell it and tune it once I get a GDE tune after my warranty.

But what exactly is the Stryker fooling/doing?

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
So I just got my eco. I don't want to void my 35K warranty. Everybody keeps telling me to just get a GDE tune but that just makes me feel uncomfortable. My warranty will be up in probably a year and a half so I can wait. I'm looking at the TS Stryker which has similar gains, then I'll sell it and tune it once I get a GDE tune after my warranty.

But what exactly is the Stryker fooling/doing?

Per the website:

It connects to the injector harness on the engine and monitors the fuel delivery system to determine when extra power and torque is needed. The power increase can be controlled by a switch that can be mounted inside the cab and can be adjusted while driving.

It's just an inline harness that changes fuel delivery on the fly, rather than changes those fuel tables in the ECM.