• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Extang vs leer trilogy tonneau cover

Buggy-Bumpers

Feb 21, 2016
Truck Year
Buggy-Bumpers - where are you located? I might be interested if not too far away. What don't you like about it?

I have been thinking about the Fold-a-cover G4 elite but I heard the install was a real PITA. I also the rear tailgate seal can be an issue if you often use the cover without opening the tailgate. Everything else about it seems like what I am looking for other than it doesn't seem to be real easy to take off if you need access to the entire bed.

Sorry, didn't see the post until now. I'm located in Oregon. Hillsboro area.

jo5

Oct 27, 2015
I ended up getting a bak flip G2 and have been happy with it looks good on the truck rough roads don't seem to bother it
Looks good in the mirrors Ram beds aren't square the solid fold didn't fit the contour of the bed

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Bought the undercover classic, Got a great deal on Auto Anything website. $700.00 delivered to my door. Asked to chat with a representative online and he knocked off another 15% off the sales price!
Free shipping and no sales tax.
Super easy install and it doesn't leak!thumb_DSC04807_1024.jpgthumb_DSC04807_1024.jpg

T Bone

Oct 27, 2016
Truck Year
Undercover products are great
Have my second trifold. love it.
New truck needed new cover

aldwayne

Jan 12, 2017
I like the Bak Roll-X cover. I found a nice price at 4 wheel online. It is a hard tonno that can be rolled up so that you can easily access the truck bed.

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
I like the Bak Roll-X cover. I found a nice price at 4 wheel online. It is a hard tonno that can be rolled up so that you can easily access the truck bed.
I had gotten a bak roll-x when I first got my truck, I absolutely loved it. Only one problem the bed rails have an overhang for the tailgate cap and if they get bent down at all it will catch your tailgate cap when closing. Not that big of a deal, it just happened when walking on the bed rails and it got stepped on. They would eventually break off had I kept it and it wouldn't have effected anything. Aside from the large profile when rolled up against the cab it was awesome. I only got rid of it as my personal needs turned to needing a fiberglass topper.

Anyways if you go with the bak roll-x I think it is an awesome choice!