• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Extended warranty HELP

Ricky Womack

Jul 25, 2015
Truck Year
Do I need to purchase extended warranty and if I do which one should I go with picking up my truck Thursday.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
It's up to you. I'm very comfortable with the basic warranty. I had the option of rolling additional protection into my monthly payments but did not think it necessary.

Mharrison

Jun 17, 2015
Truck Year
I ended up doing it for 7 years it was 2 grand...but I figure as long as I'm paying on the damn thing I want it to be under warranty....

Mharrison

Jun 17, 2015
Truck Year
Ya I never have been one to purchase it but finally I decided to do it...kind of an impulse buy on it but maybe it will pay off

Mharrison

Jun 17, 2015
Truck Year
I'll have to look at my contract when I get home I don't recall

Bruce

May 28, 2015
Truck Year
Ask them about the money back garrantee if you don't use it. My dealer pitched it too me when I was reluctant to buy the warranty.

There is also room to move the price if you want to talk them down some.

This is with a Chysler Warranty. If it's a third party I would just stay away.

Mharrison

Jun 17, 2015
Truck Year
Ya I talked them down from 2700 or something. I know on mine it says there is a 60 or 90 day window to get the refund for it. Not sure about the entire duration

Bruce

May 28, 2015
Truck Year
It's a separate form they need to sign for the buyer. States "Warranty Protection Refund" or something to that affect. Gives you the number to call for processing also.