• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Extra Factory Tires for sale

REcoD

Jun 6, 2016
Truck Year
Hello all. New member here. I own a 2015 Limited. First thing I did was put a beefier set of tires on to handle the conditions where I drive better. That being said, I have the stock Goodyear tires available for purchase if anyone lives in the Pacific Northwest and is in need of a set. There are less than couple thousand miles on them and they were never damaged. I store them in my basement, so they are in "like new" condition. Open to all offers. Just need to get rid of them for space.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Hello all. New member here. I own a 2015 Limited. First thing I did was put a beefier set of tires on to handle the conditions where I drive better. That being said, I have the stock Goodyear tires available for purchase if anyone lives in the Pacific Northwest and is in need of a set. There are less than couple thousand miles on them and they were never damaged. I store them in my basement, so they are in "like new" condition. Open to all offers. Just need to get rid of them for space.

Welcome to the site! Good luck on the sale.. I want to have a classifieds section here very soon..

REcoD

Jun 6, 2016
Truck Year
Welcome to the site! Good luck on the sale.. I want to have a classifieds section here very soon..

Thank you. I looked for a classified section to make sure I was posting this in the correct forum. That would be great to have. Thanks for the forum. These are a great resource.

k9s4hire

May 19, 2016
Truck Year
Hey REcoD,
I live Near JBLM. I just took delivery of my 2016 limited a few weeks ago. One of the reasons for picking this truck is because my wife puts a lot of miles on her vehicles. I am always looking for ways to cut the cost of that long commute and tires may be a good start. I'm afraid to ask how much you want for your tires but alas my inner cheapness wins. How much?

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
400, but they run about 130/each at Sam's Club though. And unfortunately everything I've come to know of these tires and others knowledge is that even with regular rotation and balancing and all road use you only get about 30k of usable miles out of them before you begin to get irregular wear and they go to crap quickly thereafter. But they're the cheapest on the market

REcoD

Jun 6, 2016
Truck Year
Hey REcoD,
I live Near JBLM. I just took delivery of my 2016 limited a few weeks ago. One of the reasons for picking this truck is because my wife puts a lot of miles on her vehicles. I am always looking for ways to cut the cost of that long commute and tires may be a good start. I'm afraid to ask how much you want for your tires but alas my inner cheapness wins. How much?

$400 and they are yours. I am just east of Seattle. Be happy to meet you off of 90 near Highway18 if you are interested.

REcoD

Jun 6, 2016
Truck Year
Anybody? Make an offer. THey need to get out of my basement :)

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
See what shipping is to 56751 lol

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Yeah I already know it's not cost effective if you're not giving them away. Shipping is a pita

REcoD

Jun 6, 2016
Truck Year
Yeah I already know it's not cost effective if you're not giving them away. Shipping is a pita
yeah you are right. I figure there is somebody within driving distance that will want them.