• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

FCA Engine Replacement

Ramman1

Jun 7, 2019
Truck Year
Well, GOOD NEWS!! (or not)
Finally got a call into the MoPar Warr. claim department and got an answer of sorts.

First off, the good news. They have my paperwork AND I have a claim number (which they only assign after at least 90 days from when they claim they get your paperwork)

Now the bad news. And yes I ask them to repeat it and then repeated the info back to them the third time to make sure I was hearing it correctly!!

"They are currently working claims submitted in JUNE 2022! and anticipate my claim from Aug/Nov/Dec 2022 to be reviewed in about another 6 months or so". WTF!

I was trying to decide to buy another warranty from them since my will be expiring in a few months, but this is just crazy! Seems like some kind of false marketing about reimburses. I guess it's like the US Gov ensuring your bank funds. They say they do it.............just don't say when you can get it!! LOL :mad:
I’m still waiting on reimbursement from 3 years ago for tone wheel replacement,