• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Feedback Needed

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
It's now Sept 2016 and we're averaging around 5-8 new members a day.

I want to thank you all for participating!

Anything else that is missing here that you would like to see? I know our posting/traffic isn't as much as some other forums. But, that will grow with time. Quality over Quantity always wins.

Thanks!

Scooter

Sep 10, 2016
Truck Year
It would be nice to have an area just for buy/sell/trade postings. Rather than sifting through the general discussion posts...just my .02 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
It would be nice to have an area just for buy/sell/trade postings. Rather than sifting through the general discussion posts...just my .02 cents

Great suggestion. We've just not had many requests to see anything here since we're still a pretty new site.

I will add a new forum section for buying and selling for us tonight!

Welcome to the forum!

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed

I've added the new forums for "For Sale" and "Wanted".

AJ73942

Aug 2, 2016
Truck Year
Hey BoostN, I appreciate the time you spend tending to the site. I also appreciate that you are sometimes the first person to reply to my post or answer a question. It's an odd feeling to make a logical post on a forum and be completely ignored. That has never happened here. I also like the fact that this forum is specific to the EcoDiesel and I don't have to filter through a bunch of gen 2-4, half ton through 5500, posts to find something relevant to my vehicle. Sure I'm on other forums as well, but when I want to know something specific about the EcoDiesel, this is where I come. I also enjoy the great atmosphere here where there isn't any drama and people treat each other well. i'm sure the membership will continue to grow as more trucks are sold. I like the site and everything works for me. You're doing a great job, carry on!

Last edited:

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Hey BoostN, I appreciate the time you spend tending to the site. I also appreciate that you are sometimes the first person to reply to my post or answer a question. It's an odd feeling to make a logical post on a forum and be completely ignored. That has never happened here. I also like the fact that this forum is specific to the EcoDiesel and I don't have to filter through a bunch of gen 2-4, half ton through 5500, posts to find something relevant to my vehicle. Sure I'm on other forums as well, but when I want to know something specific about the EcoDiesel, this is where I come. I also enjoy the great atmosphere here where there isn't any drama and people treat each other well. i'm sure the membership will continue to grow as more trucks are sold. I like the site and everything works for me. You're going a great job, carry on!

Thanks for the feedback and encouragement AJ! Glad to have you here.