• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Finally Some New Shoes.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Post your fuel economy and I can tell. [emoji23] Just kidding.

They look like they're wearing pretty good. I have 36k miles on the OEM Goodyear SRA's and I'm already stressing out about my next tire purchase. Your info helps in that decision. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Post your fuel economy and I can tell. [emoji23] Just kidding.

They look like they're wearing pretty good. I have 36k miles on the OEM Goodyear SRA's and I'm already stressing out about my next tire purchase. Your info helps in that decision. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
There's just so much rubber it's crazy. Brand new sr-a is 11/32nds, these have 19. I replaced sr-a at 34k and they looked worn out for a truck Tire, and I only saw 22-24 consistent MPG. Now I'm pretty average at 17 but depends on driving habits at any given time.

My father in law and consequently his brother both put cooper at-w last year following my suggestion and inability to decide between that and the stt pro and they're very happy. I drove one of the trucks in the snow and it was awesome.

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Going to a 275/65/20 is a really good decision in my opinion if you can handle the stiffer sidewall. Tire options are nearly endless as it's been Ford super duty factory 20" size forever. And even a highway tread gets like 16/32nds opposed to 275/60/20 only getting 11-12 on the high end