• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

First small diesel so this will be interesting!

Zane Johnson

Oct 31, 2016
Truck Year
Hello all,
I've owned quite a few diesels so far mostly being Cummins. I just traded my 14 F350 for the Eco to lower my payments and try something new. So far I love it. I've been in the US Navy for 9 years and this will be the first time in 14 years that I'm driving a half ton! So cheers to trying new things! I love forums and I love helping out when I can. So hopefully I can carry some of my knowledge and gain more on a new platform! New chapter in my book starts now! Hooyah!

Attachments

• IMG_20161029_150053.jpg
    IMG_20161029_150053.jpg
    392.2 KB · Views: 13

W.D.H.

Nov 9, 2016
Truck Year
Hello all,
I've owned quite a few diesels so far mostly being Cummins. I just traded my 14 F350 for the Eco to lower my payments and try something new. So far I love it. I've been in the US Navy for 9 years and this will be the first time in 14 years that I'm driving a half ton! So cheers to trying new things! I love forums and I love helping out when I can. So hopefully I can carry some of my knowledge and gain more on a new platform! New chapter in my book starts now! Hooyah!
Ditto just down sized from my Ford as well. So far so good, the dealership when they took my trade said welcome to the dark side.