• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

FNG here....

BlearyIntergral

Oct 26, 2016
Truck Year
Hello everyone. Bought a 2014 Tradesman 4x4 last week. Has just little under 22k on the odometer. Seems to run just fine, and from what I could tell from the dealer checks it hasn't had an issues other than recalls and updates. Enjoying it so far.

Attachments

• IMG_0475.JPG
    IMG_0475.JPG
    431.3 KB · Views: 5

BlearyIntergral

Oct 26, 2016
Truck Year
Thanks. So far I have only done town driving and averaged 19mpg. Need to get it out on the highway. Definitely better than the average my old truck was getting.

Diesel30

Aug 1, 2013
im still a FNG as well. its funny how well the ecodiesel does. I see most do around 25 MPG on average. I think the 30 MPG guys must creep around doing 55 MPH. :D

BlearyIntergral

Oct 26, 2016
Truck Year
Well, hopefully I see it go up for town driving a mpg or 2 once I get my GDE tune. I purchased a ECM off of EBay last night for $200 to send in to them. I can't have any down time other than weekends because of work.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Well, hopefully I see it go up for town driving a mpg or 2 once I get my GDE tune. I purchased a ECM off of EBay last night for $200 to send in to them. I can't have any down time other than weekends because of work.

Good price on that. Everyone loves the GDE Tunes. Be sure to report back what you think.