• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Fort Worth TX checking in...

rhanselman

Jan 18, 2022
Truck Year
Thanks for having me!

I bought new, a 2015 Longhorn 4x4. She just turned 102,000 miles and she's going strong.

Just a few facts about this truck and why I love it.
MPG - I average 21/22 to work and back. Mostly city driving with a 30-mile round trip.
Tires - I've been using the stock tires and I'm on my 3rd set which is a few months old.
Brakes - I changed out the brakes at 98,xxx miles. Front rotors and pads, rear pads only. I upgraded to the factory original pads instead of the Mopar economy stuff. I can't believe the brakes lasted so long. I don't tow regularly but I have towed my Car Trailer and a travel trailer some long distances but just a few times a year.

Ecodiesel MX:
I buy the 3 oil change package at the dealer which I have to re-up on the next change. I use the recommended oil change intervals.
I had to change the EGR cooler at 55,xxx miles before the recall. It was covered under my Max Care warranty. $100
The EGR was replaced again by the recall. Still waiting to get my $100 back

Upgrades:
Pedal Commander - which I love

I received the Diesel Settlement which was crazy to me but I took it. The latest ECM Flash isn't so bad with the addition of the pedal commander.

All I have to say it she's been a great truck. Now, since she's a little older I'm thinking of a new Ecodiesel. Trouble is, this truck is so good, I hate to go out and spend $80k on a new one. The new ones are just sooo nice though! The only reason I'm contemplating is the value of my 2015 is crazy.

Cheers,
Ron Hanselman

Attachments

• IMG_2052.JPG
    IMG_2052.JPG
    294.3 KB · Views: 1