Fuel transfer tank

• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Althecraneguy

Mar 26, 2019
Truck Year
Can't have a work truck without a transfer tank. 51 gallon rds tank with 15 gpm pump. I'm not familiar with how bed covers are mounted. Do y'all with bed covers think I have room for one or is the tank too tall?198219831984

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
that is the same tank I have in my bed with a tonal cover over it works great

Althecraneguy

Mar 26, 2019
Truck Year
Thanks for the info. I'll post a follow up when I put one on. Got a few things that I'm gonna do first.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Blaine
www.tcdiesel.com
Truck Year
Until you get a cover on that bed , correct that nozzle ,Facing upwards C'mon.
If theirs enough room use this filter when you change it out AE-3AZL. I change Mine Once every 24 months .. the only exception to this is when it the filter shuts down the Pump Flow, it will eventually curtail the flow 100%... Thus you never need to worry. Using the Zinga will allow you to run Your factory Filter to 50K miles or 2 Years...I change My 2003 5.9 Factory filter 3 times in 141K miles and 12 Years.

Zinga Ae-3AZL.jpgRam 13 Zinga filter.jpg

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Blaine
www.tcdiesel.com
Truck Year
If you going to leave in the Bed and NOT elevated Install 1-way valve. You would not want the Fire Dept and your local environmental agency sending you the bill for the clean up... in the unlikely even the nozzle leaked.