• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Gas mileage

Jason Feller

Sep 14, 2018
Truck Year
Didn’t know where to post this, just sharing how excited I am about my gas mileage. Second fill up. One trip with the TT, about 75 miles round trip. Got 23 mpg! That is better than the computer stated. In all my other cars the computer would state a higher number than actual. This is almost as good as my Azera.
2734779c18472cdeb510f4e2a9c59a29.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason Feller

Sep 14, 2018
Truck Year
Towing correct? Not bad at all!
I might have misstated, 600 miles to the tank. Including one trip towing in the foothills of Lancaster ~75 miles of towing. For the tank it was the 23mpg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

solarvic

Jun 28, 2015
Truck Year
I am thinking if you put gas in your diesel motor that the motor would not, last very long. Do not laugh I know someone that put gas in his john deere tractor. Your fuel milage sounds good since you were towing some.

choctawmel

Feb 12, 2019
Truck Year
I was getting 30 (31 figured on paper) mpg when the 'check engine' light came on. Found the first dealer. The oil fill cap wasn't on right. and they did a recall. After that I only gets 23 mpg.