• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Gear Alloy Wheels?

StevenB

Mar 30, 2016
Truck Year
Anyone run their wheels? I like this design and the price is right...just curious about reliability

http://www.gearalloy.com/725mb/ - PN 725MB-8905218 (2nd down on the list)

murrrphh

Sep 7, 2016
Truck Year
Check out customoffsets.com. You might be able to find some info on them there

StevenB

Mar 30, 2016
Truck Year
Pretty happy with the outcome. 18" wheels and 275/70 BFG KO2 tires

truck.jpg

wheel.jpg

StevenB

Mar 30, 2016
Truck Year
nice setup. what width rim are you running? any offset? no rubbing? this is exactly what im looking to do, do your tires stick out a little past the fender at all?
Thanks man!

It's an 18x9 wheel with a +18 offset and a 5.71 backspace. I have zero clearance issues and the tire is flush with the top portion of the fender. I also have a 2" Hell Bent Steel leveling kit up front so im not sure if that helps with the clearance or not. BFG KO2 tires - 275/70R18

bobcat67

May 19, 2016
Truck Year
It's always been amazing to me what wheels and tires can do for a vehicle, 10 fold improvement over stock man! As far as reliability I've only seen fuel wheels and xd series kmc wheels crack. That being said I won't condemn those two brands either, I personally had a 24" KMC wheel crack on my 06 dodge, and they warrantied it and JB weld seemed to hold until the replacement was shipped, the fuel ones I've seen crack were on a very abused pickup, towed heavy and drove really fast over terrain that probably shouldn't have been gone over than fast, darn ol Carli suspension systems make the Heavy duty pickups ride too nice i guess lol

StevenB

Mar 30, 2016
Truck Year
It's always been amazing to me what wheels and tires can do for a vehicle, 10 fold improvement over stock man!
Thank you, I agree! I stopped by the Gear Wheels booth at the SEMA show this year and they make wheels for offroad race trucks and implement the same technology in their more "everyday" wheels too. So far so good, I'm a fan of their product and they were reasonably priced too!