• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

GIVEAWAY for August: DEF Cap from Hi-Tech Machining

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
All,

For the month of August, we'll be giving away a DEF Cap from Hi-Tech Machining for the Top Poster of the Month (August).

The winner will be determined by the widget on the forum home sidebar. Please note, all registered members are eligible to win. Myself, or any other administrator/moderator is not eligible to win at this time.

topposterpic.JPG

For more information about the caps:
http://www.ecodieselram.com/forum/threads/hi-tech-machining-ecodiesel-def-caps.337/

Of Course, this wouldn't be possible without Hi-Tech Machining donating these caps for the members to get a chance to win! Thanks again Hi-Tech Machining/ @HTMRAM

Mharrison

Jun 17, 2015
Truck Year
Well in all fairness you are the admin...would not mind winning this cap though I'm pretty sure go brown has me beat

Varoum

Aug 8, 2015
I'll post in English then in French if it's all I have to do to get one. Oui, ma chérie d'amour :)

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year

Akawolf

Jul 1, 2015
Truck Year
i need to take a little vaca so that i have more time to post darn it

Last edited: