• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Great news on the new edge update

WesMgc

Aug 18, 2015
Truck Year
I see you can now do a force regen when the truck is in motion and it has a R lit up when the truck is in regen very surprised to see that edge put this in an update not just a new unit that has this built in.

This is for the edge cts models up I will be updating mine today.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
That is a nice feature. I'm really starting to want one of these, along with the GDE tune.

WesMgc

Aug 18, 2015
Truck Year
That is a nice feature. I'm really starting to want one of these, along with the GDE tune.
I would have the tune of the Canadian dollar was stronger can't see paying 35% more right now (ouch )

Mharrison

Jun 17, 2015
Truck Year
That is a pretty cool feature not sure it would ever be useful for me though...

seiko

Jul 23, 2015
Truck Year
Did the update on the Insight CS2. Didn't notice any changes on the CS2 model. Since my last firmware update on truck. It broke the REGEN Distance, always showing zero. Everything else works. I thought the update would fix it, but didn't. When not too busy will call Edge, as they want to check it out.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Did the update on the Insight CS2. Didn't notice any changes on the CS2 model. Since my last firmware update on truck. It broke the REGEN Distance, always showing zero. Everything else works. I thought the update would fix it, but didn't. When not too busy will call Edge, as they want to check it out.
That's disappointing. The update says it's suppose to fix those problems I thought..

Interested to see what Edge says.

seiko

Jul 23, 2015
Truck Year
I think, I answer this on another thread. Provided what Edge told me. The REGEN distance doesn't work anymore, up to this day. Not a problem, I don't use it anymore as I found it to be unnecessary info. Replaced it with the Radiator Temperature, set alarm for 230F, since I now use winter covers. That's critical info, I would think.

So far, I haven't had to do a force REGEN, but did need to see an error code and reset it, saving a nuisance trip to dealer to reset it. (Did post on another thread)