• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Headlights mod question

Glassman01

Nov 29, 2017
Truck Year
Hey everyone, I am new on y'all forum! I am glad that I finally found the right forum, because some Ram forums are dead, with no new posts or discussions. Anyways, let me ask you something, folks.
I've recently seen a pic of the Ram with a really cool headlight mod. See the picture, made a screenshot for ya -
cool headlight.JPG
Now I want to do the same with my Ram, and I was wondering, maybe that's y'alls truck? Or maybe someone has done something like this? Because that does not seem to be an aftermarket headlight, I've checked for that already. So if I decide to do the same mods, do I have to just stick on the LED strip? To me, it seems like he drilled many tiny holes and installed a small pin-like diode into each of them, and then connected to the DRLs I believe.....?

PS - here is that diode that I thought of
ledpin.JPG

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed

Glassman01

Nov 29, 2017
Truck Year
Oh I see, man.... I guess I'll grab a set of used lights off my local junk yard and will try doing the same by myself then. If I will spoil something - then I'll go to the professionals haha

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Oh I see, man.... I guess I'll grab a set of used lights off my local junk yard and will try doing the same by myself then. If I will spoil something - then I'll go to the professionals haha

Great idea.